Women's Daybook - Article 2

Okay... so I am late already! It's Tuesday and I am doing my MONDAY blog... is this a sign of late postings to come?! :)

For Today . . .
Tuesday, October 14, 2008. It is 61 degrees and slightly chilly, though not real cold. Yesterday was gorgeous, and 78 degrees! Gotta love warm weather in October!

Outside my Window . . .
The leaves are now more yellow than red, and really starting to fall... the air has a sweet crisp Autumn smell.

I am thinking . . .
How great my friends are, and how much fun we have on girls night out - I wish it could be every weekend - Jen, wanna come to Michigan?

From the learning rooms . . .
I have been teaching some online friends how to set-up their blogs... I will post links once there are more up and running!

I am thankful for . . .
The blessing of having a wonderful DH to share my evenings and nights with. Only your hubby can understand the love of a parent for all the little quirky and silly things you children do throughout the day!

From the kitchen . . .
My applesauce turned out great! I also made some peach babyfood on Friday night when I was watching Jayden & Miya... Jayde ate about two cups of it... and Grandma said she didn't like fruit! It was all over her face and just adorable!

I am reading . . .
I think I am going to delete this topic... I really don't read... ever!

I am hoping . . .
The photos from the senior pic sessions from last night turn out good, the colors were excellent, but the sun goes down so fast!

I am creating . . .
The logo for a new company called Michigan Mamas, connecting moms across the state. It is based in Livonia, and the site isn't up yet, but I promise to paste a link to that as well, as soon as it is running. It is being created by Jill King, of www.littleonesbabygifts.com.

I am hearing . . .
My girls 'singing' as they relax at the beginning of their naps. Hopefully they fall asleep soon?

Around the house . . .
I am looking at the mounds of storage items stacked here in my office... Mark is finishing the back room, to be a bedroom for the girls, so for now there are stacks to the ceiling, and boxes everywhere! The door doesn't even open all the way!

One of my favorite things . . .
I love my new office chair - soft pebble leather, in a nice muted tan. So comfy!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you . . .
This is a shot of a dark fuchia peony taken at my parents house a couple years back... the color is so intense, it really draws you in! I could stare at it all day!

Peony of Passion, originally uploaded by mytwobabes.

2 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Beautiful picture!

Amy Barrett said...

Ok, when did you start blogging????? I thought this was your work blog then I read the comment you left me and clicked on your name and found THIS!!! I can't believe I missed it!

The name stickers are awesome! They were so wonderful to have in Disney! IT saved several arguments and eliminated two words I am not too fond of, "that's mine."

I love the car seat cover. I really don't believe that a few months ago you didn't know how to sew! Those look awesome!