Women's Daybook - Article1

I am going to try to post every Monday an article on how the week is going and a few thoughts to begin the week on the right foot. Here is the first installment, with many more to come! (DV)

For Today . . .
Monday, October 6, 2008. It is 58 degrees and slightly chilly, though not real cold.

Outside my Window . . .
The trees are starting to change color, a bright yellow and red. Their leaves are rustling gently as the branches sway.

I am thinking . . .
About the lists of things I should get done, and the few that I actually will get done...

From the learning rooms . . .
I will be designing new items to put in my shop for the Christmas Season, and am looking forward to stirring the creative juices!

I am thankful for . . .
My little girls, and loving their innocence and sweet morning kisses! Brookey begins each morning with a soft little song, "Maaaa-ma, Maaaa-ma... Maaaa-ma..." Britney is usually still sleeping away, but as soon as I wake her, it's "MA,MA! MA,MA!" with an excited smile. It is as if she is thinking, "where have you been all night?!" Oh, how I LOVE having toddlers!

From the kitchen . . .
A half-ful brown bag of apples from Minnesota. They are waiting to be pealed & cored for a few batches of homemade cinnamon applesauce. Mmmmm!

I am reading . . .
The newspaper, clipping the ads for this week... this is about as much reading as I do! Thank goodness for internet news, and blogs!

I am hoping . . .
That the week goes smoothly. It is already getting booked up with work, meetings, and family functions. I love Fall and the gathering of family and friends!

I am creating . . .
A blog for a friend, a website for a client, and many business cards for a local company. I plan to introduce the new Christmas designs to my Etsy shop this week, hopefully my Etsy sales pick-up, I wonder if the economy scare is the reason my sales were down last week?

I am hearing . . .
The click of the keys on my keyboard, and nothing else. I love a sleeping house! I like to think it means they are all safe, sound, and happy.

Around the house . . .
My girls are taking their nap for the day, hopefully it lasts the three hours it should. I am finally starting to get used to having them awake most of the time. It's tiring for a momma to have to keep them busy all day!

One of my favorite things . . .
My wonderful second cup of coffee... bring on the caffeine!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you . . .
Myself and all my sister-in-laws on Mark's side. We all get along wonderfully, and it was great to get together for Mom's birthday when she was here! Love you all!


Bleyenberg Sisters, originally uploaded by mytwobabes.

No comments: