The Amazing Key Fob - A Great Stocking Stuffer!


stand2, originally uploaded by mytwobabes.

I just started making the Amazing Key Fob about four weeks ago and am totally addicted!!!

I get my shipment of supplies in, and just HAVE to make them right away. I have to to admit, they have been getting cuter and cuter as it goes along, and of course, the quality just gets better!

It is so fun to be able to start and end a project in one night, and to actually have the products be bought at such a quick rate, that is even better!

I have made and sold over 30 of them, they are being gobbled up so fast, I can hardly keep up! Right now I only have three left in stock... sounds like it's time to order more supplies!

To order, just make a comment here on my blog, I can re-do any of the Fobs shown on my Flickr account, or create one just for you, just put in your fabric/webbing color request!

Thanks for browsing, and Happy Holidays!

No comments: