Lottie Da :: Digital Designing


Digital design is one of my favorite medias. A project can be started and finished in only a few hours or so. I love the instant gratification!
Right now, I am in the middle of the design process for a new customer who found me on Etsy. She has a "brick & mortar" shop and is looking for a design for her website. Amy was quite helpful and sent over these two great inspiration panels for help in designing. I love this, and love the specifics of her request!! First I had to digitally design the bird and then the tree/flower. Each leaf is created individually, with attention to every detail. I worked on it for a couple hours today, and think I came up with something she might really like! Do you have a favorite?




I'll share the final design once approval is accomplished! I know... you can hardly hold in your suspence!!! Me either!!

3 comments:

Jeff and Nicki Westra said...

I like the top left corner. Very cute and creative as usual ;~) Hey can I buy some purple labels that say Brooke. You can bring em Thursday if they are ready...I have no idea how the long the process takes for that....sorry.

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Hi there! Found you on etsy! Top left is also my fave, but maybe with colors (pink) of the one below it! Definitely like that font, with caps. Great idea on the kid labels, and love your bags! I'm just working on setting up an etsy shop for invitations/frames. Any advice?!

Albuquerque Permit Application said...

Great bloog you have