Creativity and inspiration don’t come from idleness...

"Creativity and inspiration don’t come from idleness, but from continuous work."  
Quote from La La Shoes creator Daria.  


I totally agree!  How inspirational to know that all this hard work day after day is totally rewarded by the wonderful results of great items created every day!  
New projects and even works in progress are all inspirational to me & I am constantly creating and recreating my aesthetic favorites.  


I am so inspired by her creative process too - it is much similar to how I design as well!  Creating an image on her computer first, then cutting the fabric & loving the end result.




Another of my favorite quote from her:
"From a production point of view, handmade also means control. It allows me not only to be able to guarantee the product will be made well, but also to constantly improve it and bring it to perfection."
Well Said.  


Read the rest of her Etsy interview HERE for more much needed inspiration!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this informative post, keep sharing like this.Branding Dubai

Roshan Pandey said...

Hi, mytwobabesdesigns.com, You have a greate article, I really like to read this article, Thanks for sharing this article, I hope this article will be help full for your blog reader, if you need to know about Satta Matka then please visit our website