Thanks to our Wonderful Customers!

As vendors, I am pretty sure we all had a blast at the first annual Holiday Dreams Homeshow this past Thursday.  We all had higher than expected sales, and were holiday dreamsPOSTCARD1very happy with the number of customers that turned-out for the event!

We will definitely be doing another show next year, and hope you all return then!  I loved that you all brought friends… what fun is a show when you can’t say ‘you have to check this out!’ to someone… anyone!  It was fun to see all the different personalized items, and the high quality creations these vendors provided… maybe it is only a matter of time before we should open a boutique together?  ♥

I am hoping to add some pictures from the night to this post soon… I am pretty sure Becky took some.  I know I was too busy chatting with all of you to remember to take pictures of my own!

Thanks all, see you next year!

018 019

021

020023024

No comments: