Sam + Mary = Love ♥♥


The Flowers, originally uploaded by mytwobabes.

A week ago I shot a local wedding. Rochelle came along, and between the two of us we captured some very memorable moments! It was fun shooting with a friend and since we have very distinct styles and our cameras are different, at times we captured the same instant in our own special way. It also created a greater variety of photos for Mary to choose from on the final CD.
I such a great time, getting to know Mary and Sam a little better, and meeting all their fabulous friends and family. May they be blessed with rich abundance in their new life together!

By the way... for all you photography junkies out there... This photo was edited to achieve the focus/blur with my Corel Photopaint X3 design program. It was not a setting on my camera. Let me know if you are interested in finding out how!

No comments: