~hulla~ has a special!


olive floral tote, originally uploaded by ~hulla~.

Today I found this super cute bag from ~Hulla~ on Flickr. So, naturally I went to her Etsy shop to check it out. Well it seems I have great timing since she is offering a great deal on it (and all the other bags in her shop) for a short time only! 15% off! The special is in her words below...


********************Saturday Night Special!******************************
Tonight at Hulla there will be a special sale! Between 5pm EST on 2/21 through 6am EST on 2/22 all items in the shop will be 15% off (before shipping). Please mention "SNS" in the notes to seller section. After you complete your purchase, I will issue you a refund through paypal. Please convo me with any questions!
*************************************************************************

I throughly enjoyed browsing her shop, all the bags are so cute! Maybe she will offer patterns soon too??? Could I be so lucky?

No comments: