I'm in an Etsy Treasury!

It's 11:45pm... it's not too late to do my Wednesday post is it?!! I almost forgot!

I made it into an Etsy Treasury this week! I am so excited! This is my fourth treasury, and I am seriously honored to be included with this bunch of products to benefit a wonderful cause! {My photo of the Pink Blush Peony is in the bottom left corner}

Think Pink and cancer research is very dear to me. I lost a great friend from what began as breast cancer, and recently found out that both of my maternal grandparents have cancer as well. This is not to mention the countless other ways this disease has effected my life, family, and friends.

May God bless the dear souls that have to deal with this, and grant them the patience to take each day at a time. They are in my prayers always!

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

WOO HOO! That is awesome.