Cutest girls EVER! {and repurposed curtains...}

I had the girl's pictures taken a couple of weeks ago and got some of the proofs back yesterday... I LOVE THEM! Kara @ {Joys of Life} Photography, totally caught each of their personalities, and did a great job of keeping them happy and in their own element. Thanks so much!
If you notice on their shirts is my small MyTwoBabes label... I made these shirts from a vintage children's curtain purchased at the Holland Rescue Mission Thrift Store early this past Spring. Knowing we were going to the orchard for the picture secession made it the perfect time to pull them out for a special occasion. I love how the rainbow colors tie in with the green trees and the red apples!
Here's a link to her Facebook page with more pics, she doesn't have them on her website yet. You can just click 'NEXT' to view each picture...

No comments: