Vendor(s) Spotlight ♥ Color Me Cute, Rochelle Heyboer Photography, & Spirit of Giving

Okay, all of these vendors have had spotlights before, so I am going to combine them… I also will be combining tomorrow since the Holiday HOMESHOW is falling upon us quickly!  Yay!  We are all very excited to share our fun treats with you!

colormecute6

colormecute4 Heidi, of ColorMeCute, has some of the cutest and most functional creations of the bunch.  The bibs are typically made with a easy to wash vinyl fabric, and the splat mats are wonderful!  I also own her folding-table cover and love it!  so fashionable and convenient!

 

rochelle cards FRRochelle, of Rochelle Heyboer Photography, recently started taking photos and has such a great eye for a timeless photo.  I had her take my newborn’s photos this past week at 5 days old, and was very happy with her professional atmosphere and quick secession.  I can’t wait to see the final pictures!  She also did a photo shoot for ColorMeCute, as sampled above, and for Spirit of Giving this past weekend for Becky’s upcoming line.  Great Work!

 

spirit6 Becky, of Spirit of Giving, continues to make wonderful fabric and terry personalized towels for all the little and big ones!  She has spirit2 branched out to include more towels for kitchens, and home use, as well as keeping up the sales of children’s personalized towels.  I have these for my girls, and they have to have their ‘blue’ or ‘pink’ ones with every bath!  My girls can’t read yet, but sure know what one says their name on it! 

No comments: