I just bought this…

and have no buyers remorse what-so-ever! I just love Etsy!

Owl-ivia II Pacifier ClipCindy’s blog, Cranberries & Capers has been on my favorites list for about 6 months now. I think her little creations are absolutely adorable!

I noticed the cute pacifier clip she recently blogged about and clicked to go to her shop… I absolutely fell in love with the cute owl clips! This one just happened to be named the Owl-ivia, perfect for my little Olivia Joy!

I sure wish she lived close by, I’d invite her to sell at the annual craft show for sure!

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

That is Adorable!! If my new little guy takes a pacifier, I might have to get one of the boy ones :)

Becky DeVries said...

did you know, the boy one is features on childstylemagazine.com now. must be pretty fancy!!!

Amy Barrett said...

SWEET!

Haven't blogged lately and I was missing checking out your cool finds! I hope all are doing awesome!