Embroidered Burpees - What a fun & easy project!

This was such a fun project to do. I had promised my sister-in-law that she 'may be getting some burpees with the baby's name' and had to make good on my promise once Emma Rose was born! I made some in green for Baby Evan as well, and my sister Emily loves them too!

I am thinking of offering them in my shop. They are really simple to make and a lot of fun to see the end result. The name was embroidered by Becky at Spirit Of Giving, and I destached some fleece I had purchased from the Holland Rescue Mission Thrift Store for the back side. They are super soft and so perfect for baby!

What do you think, should I offer more sewing projects in my shop? Winter is coming our way and I am getting the itch to sew, sew, sew!

On a side note... I am being BLASTED with label business these days in the MyTwoBabes shop... this week I surpassed 700 sales! wahoo! Now to keep up with processing them all and shipping them on time!

1 comment:

jenny warner said...

i love the burp cloth, so cute! i would love to buy one! please let me know if you decide to sell them.
thanks,
jenny warner
j_warner2000@yahoo.com