Logo Design & Business cards…

As you know, designing is one of my passions.  I really like the entire design process from trying to understand the customers “vision” to making the design a reality. 

avatar ad4 I don’t do any hand-sketching, it is all done digitally.  Sometimes I get just a color scheme to start with, and ‘free-style’ design around that.  Other times the client has a clear idea of what they like and do not like, and can send me links to other sites or logos they appreciate.

Overall it is a detailed process with a guaranteed happy customer at the end… that is the goal after all!

Some of my customers you may have seen…

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hi :) I was wondering how much you charge? Your link in the above post with your etsy shop link isn't working for some reason....Thanks!
wtrbaby6@hotmail.com
miamoodesigns.blogspot.com