Etsyversary SALE! 10% off all items!

Next Monday is my 2 year Etsy Anniversary! I can’t believe it has been that long already!

In honor of this occasion, I am offering 10% off all items in my M2B SALEshop from now until March 15, 2010. I have re-listed all of the items I have in stock, and added some new ones as well. You will recieve a 10% refund after the completion of your purchase.

There’s a little of everything there… Name labels for kids, labels for adults, wall lettering, car decals, graphic design packages and more! I even added some of my sewing projects to the mix!

You can purchase labels directly via PayPal here on my blog (see the graphic on the right) or go to my Etsy shop to see more design and color options.

Remember: I offer a lot of custom options as well, email me or leave a comment to complete your custom request.

Thanks for all the business over the past two years!

No comments: