so many projects going on…

i have way too much stuff going on lately!  i finished the decor in my office/studio, more decor in the nursery, pictures etc… in the girls room, a table runner for the kitchen table, custom name pillows, new products to show you… so much i can’t even think of it all!  all so fun!

P4135725 I’ll show you the new custom label design first.  This is the “chandelier” design that is now available in my shop

You know you have been meaning to get these for your mom, right?!  I am rolling out this new design just in time for Mother’s Day.  I just gave my mom the ingredient labels and they are perfect on her glass ingredient canisters at home.  This is the set she’ll be getting for when she brings meals and baked goods – to make sure she gets her own container back! 

No comments: